Friday, September 13, 2013

I wish I could quit you...

We are in the middle of Day 5 everyone! 

I'm so hungry. Actually, I don't know if I'm hungry or just craving food but whatever it is I want to kill something and eat it (chicken or cow not a person or anything weird like that). 

I am very happy to report that I have not cheated and the worst is over...hopefully.


I've lost 7.4 pounds and it honestly is not as bad as I expected. The food withdrawal is really hard but it comes and goes. I think my biggest complaint would be the random aches and pains, but all the websites say that they are my organs being cleansed so that's gotta be good.

I will admit to you guys that the hunger attacks are pretty intense. They were almost unbearable for the first 3 days but now I'm handling them a lot better. What has worked for me is reminding myself that the moment will pass and if I give in I'll feel really terrible about myself. Also, the fact that since I haven't eaten for 5 days it would be a little stupid of me to stuff my face because my digestive system would probably freak out and explode or something...I don't know.

My skin has cleared up quite a bit but I still have some hormonal breakouts here and there. Oh well, that's life I guess. The best outcome has been all of the rest I'm getting. I usually have a lot of trouble falling asleep and some night I don't sleep at all, but being on the cleanse has taken care of that. I fall asleep within minutes of getting in bed and sleep all the way through to my alarm. It's heavenly. 

I'm hoping to keep going until next Friday and do a Gallbladder Flush on Saturday. Before anyone freaks out, I actually do suffer from a severe amount of gallstones that have caused me to be hospitalized several times so the flush is very necessary for me in order to avoid surgery.

Anyways, that's all for now. Wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment