Monday, September 30, 2013

Fall Lineup 2013!!

**Post contains spoilers**
 

Praise the TV Lord!!

Fall prime time shows are back people, and my DVR and I could not be more excited. I don't wanna beat around the bush or talk too much crap so let's get down to it...

How I Met Your Mother- Ok, am I the only one that is starting to get a little annoyed at Ted? Actually, at all of the characters. I'm pretty sure NPH is the only reason this is still on my recording rotation. Well that, and the fact that I overly commit to shows and feel the need to see them through the good and the bad. Now that I got that out of my system, I will say that I am totally loving "The Mother" character so maybe not all hope is lost.

The Middle- Still as funny as ever. I am obsessed with Frankie and the season opener was super cute. The whole mom taking the kid to college thing totally tugged at all my heartstrings. Sue is still driving me insane and I really hope that while Axl is technically at college, he will still make a fair amount of appearances. Mike and Brick are perfection. 

Modern Family- Holy Beyonce people! I was so so so into this episode. Although, I kinda wanted to slap Claire a little. But who cares, let's get to the good stuff... THE GREATEST PROPOSAL EVER. I am beyond in love with Cam & Mitch and their proposal was so beautiful and just absolutely perfect. As always, this show handles the topic of an adult gay relationship flawlessly. I commend the writers on keeping it both realistic and hilarious. I can't wait for the wedding. I'm thinking of dressing up for the occasion! No, just me...alright then. Party poopers.

Law & Order: SVU- Yes, I still watch this. Quit with the judging. The 2 hour season opener was to die for. I cried internally and had some super weird dreams thanks to it. Also, Mariska Hartigay makes my world a better place. 

Nashville- Officially off my DVR rotation. I'm sorry to see it go, but I'm really really bored of it. Don't hate me.

The Mindy Project- I will admit that I did not watch the first season, and yes I am hating myself because of it. I did however catch the first two episodes of the second season and I am in love love love. It's super funny and super easy to just adore. If you're like me and lived under a rock for the first season, it's not too late. Get with it. 

The Big Bang Theory- Still funny and not much has changed but what else can you expect...

Grey's Anatomy- All I can say is that you made me love you again. 

Parenthood- So many emotions. I am in love with Amber and they way her story is turning out. Their whole family dynamic is just wonderful.


That's pretty much all I've seen for now. I can't wait for Scandal which I'm sure will merit a post of its own. If you have any suggestions on what else I should be watching please let me know :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment