Friday, September 27, 2013

Fun Fact Friday

These actually may not be all that fun...or factual, but I like words that start with the same letter so just go with it...


1. I have a love/hate relationship with my gym membership. Love that I have one and love the 3 days out of the month that I go. Hate that I haven't gone at all this month.

2. I have an irrational fear of breast cancer. Although it is something to be cautious of, I'm almost positive I don't need the self checks every other day. In all fairness, my boobs are awesome and anything that threatens them scares the living Jesus out of me.

3. To continue with the fear theme; I am terrified of frogs and lizards and everyone thinks its a stupid fear but it's not and I will fight with you about it...just ask my girlfriend. I think I may have cried a little.

4. I am a drama queen. Completely unrelated to Fun Fact #3. In that instance, I was right and not dramatic at all (I totally was and apologized for it).

5. If it was possible, I would eat all of my meals out of a bowl with all of the ingredients mixed together with a big spoon (I may have some "Peter Pan" issues to deal with).


That's all for today everyone :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment