Tuesday, July 30, 2013

To the bitch I once called my best friend...



You're a fucking cunt. Did you know that? I feel no need to say your name because you know who you are, and everyone who knows you also knows that you're a fucking cunt. I loved you you, truly. You were like a sister to me. I gave you everything I had, and maybe that was my mistake.
I ignored everyone who said you weren't worth shit. Ignorance is bliss I guess. Oh but darling how I paid for that ignorance. I trusted you. That's what hurts the most. I trusted you with everything and you stabbed me in the back with a smile on your face. I wish I could say that I hope someone does to you what you did to me, but that'll never happen. You'll never love or trust anyone enough to let them hurt you.
I do hope that you know you're a lying manipulative bitch though. I hope you know that you will never have a happy and fulfilled life until you change. I hope you know that despite everything I do forgive you. I hope you change.
In truth you are not a completely horrible person. I don't wish anything bad for you, but I can't forget all the times you fucked me over. Even if I could wrap my brain around the idea of being friends with you again, I know for a fact you'll just fuck up once more. Maybe I'm just an easy target for you. I mean, you do seem to prey on the weak hearted, and don't even try to act insulted because your record precedes you darling. All I ever wanted was for you to give a shit and not be a royal bitch. Now, before you spin off crying that I fucked up too, you're right I did. But mistakes or not I was your friend and I honestly cared about you, can you say the same?
I hope you take this the way it is intended and you change for your own good. Your looks and whorey vaginal talents will only get you so far in life. Grow up.

Sincerely,
One of the people who fell for your bullshit

No comments:

Post a Comment