Friday, October 4, 2013

Fun Fact Friday

Also known as, I couldn't come up with anything better to say today...

 1. I overuse the words; like, totally, and super. Like, a lot. I may or may not have used a sentence that started with "It was totally like super ______ ." It's awful. I know.

2. I say my favorite color is blue, but secretly, it' pink. Ok, maybe not so secretly because my blog is pink but yea... It just doesn't sound very grown up when you say pink. So, it's blue guys. My favorite color is pink blue.

3. I am addicted to Sharpies. Preferably the ultra fine tip ones. I write almost everything I can using multi colored Sharpies. YAYYY Sharpies!

4. I really hate saying/writing "Needless to say" or "It goes without saying". I mean, I still use them but they annoy me to no end.

5. Today I smiled at my neighbor's dog. I did not smile at my neighbor.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment