Tuesday, November 12, 2013

While I was sleeping...


My friend Stef (hi Stef!) pointed out that I have not blogged a single thing in a looonnnnggggg time.

 

It’s not for lack of interest, I swear. To be honest guys, I’m just lazy. Plus I am no longer allowed to blog on my work computer and that was kind of the only time I dedicated to blogging.

 

Anyway, let’s move on from that and I pretend that I haven’t abandoned you completely…

 

What have I been up to lately?

 

·         Lots of snuggling and cuteness (and a minor fight) with the GF

·         FREAKING LOSING MY MIND OVER SCANDAL

·         Crying a lot over Parenthood

·         Shouting at the TV every time I watch Sons of Anarchy

·         Hating that I can’t seem to let Grey’s Anatomy go

·         Noticing how much my life revolves around TV just now…

·         Becoming addicted to Bad Girls Club Miami (watch it, just do it)

·         Paying off my debts little by little

·         Not going to the gym

·         Not dieting

·         Eating a fuckton of yummy food

·         Still not having to buy bigger pants (WOO!)

·         Learning to love my jiggles

·         Not wearing make up to work (read: I am too lazy at 7 AM)

·         Not writing a damn thing…which is odd…

Let’s expand on that last one…

I haven’t written anything in a really long time you guys. Not a chapter of a book I’ll never finish. Not a sappy poem. Not even a freaking grocery list. Who am I?? I don’t think that I’ve lost my mojo I am just not honestly feeling it lately. I haven’t had any idea worth pursuing in a while. This needs to stop. I write. It’s just what I do. I have no other real talent (besides making super yummy and super bad for you food). I think I really need to get back to my blogging groove…

No comments:

Post a Comment