Sunday, October 21, 2012

How to treat a Virgo…or at least this Virgo

Recently, I've noticed that my 2 closest friends are surrounded by Virgos. I've also noticed, through listening to them, that we are not easy to handle. We found something on WikiHow, but it had 27 rules and seriously who is really gonna remember all of that...

My point is that, inspired by them and WikiHow I've decided to make a much more simplified version...enjoy.


Rule #1 Don’t bullshit
We can usually spot it from a mile away and honestly it won’t win you many points. We may play along for a while or even learn to grin and bear it, but trust me, it’s not our favorite.

Rule #2 Express your thoughts
We are not good at hard to get. We HATE games. Be honest and upfront with us. We can sense when someone is hiding something so please just be yourself.

Rule #3 Make us laugh
I don’t think I’ve ever met a Virgo that didn’t love people with a great sense of humor. We are pretty easy going once you get us laughing.

Rule #4 Be affectionate
We like to express our feelings physically (insert dirty joke here). Got it out of your system? Good, let’s continue…Oh yea, we love hugs, cuddles, high fives…everything.

Rule #5 Be kind
Whether its towards us or those around you, we love people who are good at heart. Show kindness towards an animal, child, or pretty much anyone and you will win us over for sure.

I hope this is helpful to my friends, those who deal with me, and those dealing with their own Virgos...

No comments:

Post a Comment